Sunday, October 21, 2012

Living That Unemployed Toy Life

Being unemployed has started to take its toll on my toy life. While I was employed I was bringing in at the very least 2 toys a month. Guess how many I got this month, 3! Some may say "Jake how did you do it? 3 TOYS EVEN WHILE UN EMPLOYED?" To that I say "Ignorance". Yes I may have spent the last of my money on toys, but who wouldn't? I mean seriously I needed that Ultrus Bog, I REALLY NEEDED that USIR, and GARY HAM IS SUCH A NICE GUY HOW COULD I SAY NO?! Anyhow I will be on the job hunt soon enough perhaps staples will hire me back and I will be able to buy more toys once again. November 1st is coming soon which means the "KRAWLUSS" (Skinner and MVH's lovechild) will be released it really saddens me to say that I will not be able to get it. Unless you want to donate 300 dollars to the "Jake needs more toys foundation". I should make that....I think I will. Best charity ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment