Friday, September 27, 2013

Change.

I was recently informed that one of my oldest blogs was sickening, and you know what? It absolutely was, if you read that blog please disregard the horrendous way I talk about anything. I wrote it during a really awful plane ride, and I guess I just had to place blame on something irrational. Honestly it was completely terrible and I feel awful about it. The worst part is that it took me this long to realize it. Once again if that post offended you I do apologize.

I have changed a lot in the last year. Moved out, got a great full time job, finally turned 21, and learned a lot. I've honestly mellowed out a whole ton, which people take as me being depressed. Honestly its just me I guess you could say growing up. Whatever that means. Lately I have had a very empty feeling, something eating at me inside. I realized it was the fact that I got into a life routine. I welcome the idea of change, and the idea of no change at all terrifies me. However upon a whole lot of thought, and recollection I realized that change comes when it needs to. Just as today when I was informed of my terrible post, change will happen I know it will so I need to stop worrying so damn much.

I hope to post on this more often. Ive been eating at myself for that post for the last 2 hours. I can't believe I was even capable of such an atrocity.

Either way I think that I am gonna go enjoy the rest of my night, if you read this thank you. I want you to know that I have changed, and its for the better. Have a good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment