Monday, August 13, 2012

Quitting Smoking..Again..


So I quit smoking, again. This will be the third time, hopefully for good. Its incredibly hard though. I have the E-Cig but I feel as though there is constantly something weighing me down when it comes to living without cigarettes. However I really need to, its such an awful habit.
On a brighter note my job doesn’t suck. Certain things just bug me, such as workplace drama(but really there isn’t a whole lot), and customers..I hate customers, I hate them so much they make my life a living hell. However not all customers are awful people, just the majority of them. The ones who decide “Hey, lets go to Boba Tea Company at 8:55, I MEAN CMON THEY CLOSE AT 9:00” those customers are the worst. Or the customers who bring in their demon spawn children, the children that decided the world must burn. They decide to run all around the store smearing their dirty little fingerprints all over all the glass, and mirrors, and THE CHILDRENS MOTHERS WHO DECIDE TO LEAVE THE DIAPERS IN THE BATHROOM.  Perhaps the worst of all is the little teenage jerks who decide to come in after school, and spit the Boba that WE SPEND HOURS CRAFTING on our windows that we later have to clean.
However when you subtract the customers and workplace drama(as little as there may be) my job rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment