Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TItle Fight

         Over the years a lot of people have tried to get me into the band Title Fight. Starting with my friend Nick Montano way back in highschool before anyone knew who they really were. At the time I am pretty sure I didn't even know what music was so I decided to ignore him. It wasn't really until this year that I say down and listened to them. Another friend of mine Zach is thoroughly obsessed with them, and he started playing them while I was getting tattoo'd by his girlfriend Rubee. I had no idea that what he was playing was Title Fight, and I loved it. He played the song "Safe In Your Skin" off of the album  Shed which was released early 2011. The extremely haunting melody and clean vocals took me over, and I almost didn't even feel the tattoo I had currently been getting. I had no idea that Title Fight was so talented. I then went home and the whole way home listened to the album Shed, which in all honesty has grown to be one of my favorite albums ever done.
           Either way all I can really feel is stupidity for not just trusting Nick in the first place and listening to them way back in the day. Floral Green is coming out in September and I already pre ordered it, my friend Jake tells me its mind blowing. So I may throw up and kill myself after listening to it. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment